Main Article Content
This study aims to examine the influence of external and internal factors, in this case government support and owner-manager innovation, on the attitude of owner-managers of MSMEs towards FINTECH. This study uses the Structural Equation Modeling - Partial Least Square approach using SmartPLS version 3.2.4 to examine the research hypotheses. The respondents of this study were 64 MSME owner-managers in Depok, West Java. The study indicates that government support and owner-manager innovation have a significant and positive influence on their attitudes towards FINTECH. The imperative results of this study recommend FINTECH business owners to support government activities in inspiring and motivating MSME business owners in Depok to continue developing personal creativities that represent the innovations of each owner-manager of MSME.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of any article is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for purchase by libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely under the stipulation that the original authors are given credit and the appropriate citation details are mentioned.
- The article is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unless otherwise stated, associated published material is distributed under the same license.
- Copyright Transfer Agreement Form can be downloaded here.