Main Article Content
The focus on the bank bailout has been increased since the global financial crisis in 2008 in most countries. However, previous studies often discover the relationship between bailout and corporate governance. In this study, bank bailout literature will be reviewed with the focus on the impact of bailout on bank financial performance and bank risk-taking during the financial crisis. Multi-step strategy is used to collect the data from 2000 to 2016. From the 7 papers were chosen based on the criteria. This systematic review has shown that the bank bailout has a positive impact on financial performance, however, it has a negative impact on bank risk-taking for a longer period.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of any article is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for purchase by libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely under the stipulation that the original authors are given credit and the appropriate citation details are mentioned.
- The article is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unless otherwise stated, associated published material is distributed under the same license.
- Copyright Transfer Agreement Form can be downloaded here.