Main Article Content
This study aims to determine the influence of corporate positioning on brand equity. Data were obtained from the result of filling out questionnaires by 200 respondents who were all consumers of Gramedia Book Stores. The data were analyzed descriptively and quantitatively through Structural Equation Modelling (SEM) analysis. The findings revealed that the corporate positioning of the Gramedia Book Stores has a positive and significant effect on consumer brand equity. Further managerial implications are provided.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of any article is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for purchase by libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely under the stipulation that the original authors are given credit and the appropriate citation details are mentioned.
- The article is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unless otherwise stated, associated published material is distributed under the same license.
- Copyright Transfer Agreement Form can be downloaded here.