Main Article Content
This research is aims to examine, analyze, and find the empirical evidence of the influence of firm characteristic proxied by firm age, firm size, sales growth, liquidity, and leverage on profitability proxied by return on sales in PT Indofood CBP, Sukses Makmur Tbk, and PT Mayora Indah Tbk. The study using employed multiple regression as tool for the analysis. The results of this study show that firm age, liquidity, and leverage have significant effect on profitability. However, the firm size and sales growth has no effect on profitability.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of any article is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for purchase by libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely under the stipulation that the original authors are given credit and the appropriate citation details are mentioned.
- The article is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unless otherwise stated, associated published material is distributed under the same license.
- Copyright Transfer Agreement Form can be downloaded here.