Main Article Content
The objectives of the study are to review current institutional condition for post-production offshore platform decommissioning in Indonesia and to provide an institutional development analysis by applying universuum of institutional development model. This study is one of qualitative research that synthesized data from documentation through literature study. The output of the study is a comparison matrix between universuum of institutional development model and institutional development of post-production offshore platform decommissioning in Indonesia.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of any article is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for purchase by libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely under the stipulation that the original authors are given credit and the appropriate citation details are mentioned.
- The article is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unless otherwise stated, associated published material is distributed under the same license.
- Copyright Transfer Agreement Form can be downloaded here.