Main Article Content
The objective of this study is analyzed the impact of organizational culture, training, and leadership on the work performance of civil workers in financial and development supervisory agency. This research uses an associative approach with simple random sampling technique which is measured by SEM using the Smart PLS 3.0 application. The population of this study was 330 civil workers in Financial and Development Supervisory Agency (BPKP). The results of the study shown that the Organizational Culture Variables did not significantly influence work Performance of the civil worker in Financial and Development Supervisory Agency, but do not pass the reliability test. Training Variables have a positive and significant effect on the work performance of the civil workers. Leadership variables have a positive and significant effect on the work performance of the civil workers in Financial and Development Supervisory Agency.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of any article is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for purchase by libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely under the stipulation that the original authors are given credit and the appropriate citation details are mentioned.
- The article is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unless otherwise stated, associated published material is distributed under the same license.
- Copyright Transfer Agreement Form can be downloaded here.