Main Article Content
The objective of this study is to analyze the relationship of service quality on agents’ satisfaction, service quality on agents’ loyalty, and satisfaction on loyalty when they used the insurance portal XYZNet as a digital tools provided by PT Asuransi XYZ Indonesia for their agents’ to increase market share in retail business in Indonesia. Where the portal was facing the challenge of the low number of usage. This study used a quantitative approach, involved 100 respondents which have minimum five times using this portal as samples. The analysis technique used in this study is Partial Least Square (PLS) Structural Equation Modeling (SEM), with the help of SmartPLS version 3.2.8 software. The results indicated that service quality positively influenced agents’ satisfaction, satisfaction also positively influenced agents’ loyalty. However service quality did not significantly influenced agents’ loyalty. The finding also indicated that satisfaction was a significant variable that mediated the relationship between service quality and loyalty. The study gives positive impact to the future researchers to do similar study. Furthermore, the finding could help PT Asuransi XYZ Indonesia and insurance company in general to improve their service quality.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of any article is retained by the author(s).
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant International Journal of Business Studies (IJBS) commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for purchase by libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely under the stipulation that the original authors are given credit and the appropriate citation details are mentioned.
- The article is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Unless otherwise stated, associated published material is distributed under the same license.
- Copyright Transfer Agreement Form can be downloaded here.